Your next move

We’re a bunch of everyday people who are passionate about what we do - building better customer experiences. If working with colleagues who care about getting a job done well, while keeping on top of innovations in your field sounds ideal, then look at our latest openings below.


Why Profound?

The people that work here are why our clients keep coming back to us. They are also the number one reason mentioned by Profounder’s when asked why they like working here. We regularly ask our team to give feedback through an anonymous survey and these are the results from Dec 2021:


100% of respondents said they like working here because of their colleagues (on an open-ended question too - we must be a nice bunch)


82% said that they liked working with modern technologies and having the ability to try new techniques on projects


85% said they took the job because of the projects we have worked on

So, there you have it – we are a combination of people who get on well, we work for interesting clients and our team have frequent opportunities to innovate.

We also truly believe in the work-life balance; and that isn’t just lip service. One of our founders Tim started his business so he could spend more time at home with his young children, and that ethos of respecting and prioritising people’s lives outside of work still matters to us. We don’t operate an always-on culture and the respect we show our team is expected in reverse with everyone honouring the commitments we make to our clients. It allows for a flexible but manageable working environment. As over 40% of our staff have been with us for more than 3 years, and the remaining 60% have joined in expansion roles, we take this as a sign we have the work-life balance right.

Life at Profound

Non salaried benefits

Up to 25 days of leave (with public holidays on top)

Office shut-down between Christmas and New Year

Flexible working around hours and location, including back-to-work support

Relaxed office spaces in Basingstoke and Lincoln for those who want to use them, including well-stocked fridges and kitchens

On the job training relevant to your role and future ambitions

Company-wide social events at least twice a year

Discretionary bonus scheme

Childcare vouchers