Service Delivery Manager
We are looking for a “Rock Star” Service Delivery Manager who is looking to progress their career and take on a challenging and exciting role within the Service Delivery function of a Digital Agency to help deliver efficiencies and stability across the business and to in turn deliver rapid and sustainable digital transformation for our clients.
Profound is an award winning digital agency
We design and deliver better digital user experiences – primarily focused on website and ecommerce projects – from UX design to fully integrated CMS & commerce platform delivery. Working with major brands across the globe, we operate across a broad range of sectors from FMCG, manufacturing, B2B, technology and construction – helping clients solve marketing and commerce problems, improving user experience and solving complex technical integration and data problems.
With an equal balance of design and development personnel, we all have a passion for delivering the ultimate user experience and this is demonstrated through our award – winning team and our client list pedigree. With a growing reputation for excellence and an increasing number of projects, we are now expanding our team.
About the role
As a Service Delivery Manager you’ll be key in managing the ongoing support and optimisation projects for our existing clients and introducing new processes to help us service our customer’s needs.
The Service Delivery Manager is an exciting and varied role, and is critical to ensuring that our clients are delivered “best in breed” ongoing service from Profound.
Working closely with various other teams within the business, you’ll be responsible in making sure that small digital optimisation projects for existing clients and resolutions to support queries are delivered on time and budget and within our contractual SLA’s.
You’ll be responsible for the success of small client change request projects, including offering input and insight to areas other than just the delivery and development. You will also be responsible to ensuring that client Support queries are managed in a professional way and that communication to the clients is clear and responses are delivered in a timely manner.
On a daily basis the Service Delivery Manager will use skills such as:
- Managing a team of Support engineers on a daily basis
- Liaising with engineering teams on technical issue resolution
- Assist in triaging and solving client issues
- Ensuring that reference/client user documentation is kept up to date
- Providing reports to be reviewed at a board level internally on the key performance indicators of success for the Service Delivery team
- Providing regular reports back to our clients on SLA targets, support issue status and plans, and ongoing optimisation work
- Manging internal support queries from the wider team
- Managing client communication to give clients regular updates on the status of their queries
- Helping to define and estimate client requirements for changes
This role will be a foundational and key addition to our team as we grow our digital centre of excellence for next generation headless website and ecommerce delivery.
Skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong experience of team management in a Support/Customer Service role, ideally within software delivery
- Experience of using Service Desk tooling (ticketing systems, Jira Service Desk, team rota management)
- Strong analytical skills including ability to identify trends and patterns
- Comfortable providing reports and insights to clients at a board member level
- Troubleshooting skills, ability to determine when issues need escalating to different parties
- Good general working knowledge of web technologies (using CMS, SSL’s, DNS)
- Ability to prioritise workload within the team and escalate issues where needed
- Hands-on software delivery experience
- Experience with using or supporting the following web platforms – Commercetools, Shopify, WordPress
Education / professional qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant customer service experience in a Software environment
- Commercial eCommerce experience preferred
- BSc or BA degree preferred.
- Opportunities for self-development, working with great Clients and challenging projects
- Up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working environment (including work from home days / remote options)
- Bonuses linked to team and individual achievement.
- Weekly team lunches
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Relaxed and enjoyable working space
- High quality office equipment
Strictly no agencies please